Popular Posts

Monday, May 6, 2013

Welcome

Welcome to my blog, here's a little more about me.... My name is jessie, i became a mother at the crucial age of 18, and i'm still with the father. I've been with his father on and off for going on 6 years! He's still the love of my life, and even though we don't get along most of the time i couldn't pick a better father or s/o for me or my son. My son, weighed in at 9 lb 10 oz on feb 2nd at 542 pm. Big healthy blue eyed blond haired beauty! Being a mom at a young age is hard! I'm still growing up myself! I am currently 21 and my son is 2. Does that mean i love my son less then mothers that waited to have their kids later in life? Or that my son is less taken care of? Or that he doesn't have nice stuff? Or even i forget to feed him? The answer is no to all of those. Today's society gives teen moms a bad rap. Yes it is fairly common now more then ever, and we need to make sure these young adults are properly sexually educated. However, some of us are good mothers despite what most think.They show the bad cases, the ones that throw their kids in dumpsters, keep it a secret and stab them to death, or even the ones that purposely get pregnant to trap their men or to be able to move out of their parents. Don't get me wrong I'm not pro teen pregnancy, I'd tell you all day to wait, to be young when you still have a chance, and to get married first. I still love my child more then anyone could possibly understand, the child's spoiled i work my butt off to make sure he has the nicest materials, and he's 30 pounds. He's very well taken care of i just can admit its hard, at any age! We just have the added bonuses of jobs, finishing school, house work, being a mom, and any extra things we need/want to do. I'm new at this whole blogging thing, but i will try my hardest so work with me. My target audience is teen moms, but anyone is welcome to read and give feedback. They are my targets only to give advice and to reach out. Your not alone, and i understand your struggles! Please give me feedback and make me some requests on what you would like to know from me. Thanks!

2 comments:

jazain said...

great jessie! he as well adjusted child. i was just telling brittany that!

Unknown said...

Thank ya ma'am!